Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My life has been a bit crazy lately. Catie had her play rehursals, trying to fit the rehursals and homework together was a nightmare. Catie was up late some nights getting her homework done. But now it's all over and the play went off without a hitch.

Thanksgiving was nice. We went to Jefferson City, MO to be with Don's family. There wer 31 one of us there. Luckly one of Don's sisters just build a big house so we were all able to eat and meet at one place.

Since my daughter Jeni changed the date of her wedding from "some time after the first of the year" to November. I have set aside her blanket to finish some other projects.


I made a couple of monkeys for my grandsons. I forgot to take a picture of the monkeys I made, so I posted the picture off the pattern. The monkeys do look like the example. I made one a tan with dark fun fur and the other I made with dark wool and a kind of reddish fun fur.



These are a pair of fingerless gloves I made for my friend Heidi. She told me that her hands get cold in her office when she is typing on her computer. So I thought a fingerless gloves might do the trick. She is a blingy type of gal so I am putting a row of swarovski crystals down the center.


This is one of the pair of gloves I am making for my friend Cricket. She's a smoker and her hands get cold when she has to go outside to smoke. I used the same basic glove pattern I used for Heidi's gloves but I used my own cable pattern instead of the one the pattern calls for. After I get the other glove finished I am going to make Catie a pair with a celtic weave pattern on them. If I get any good I will make a pair and see if I can sell them in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment