Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

O'Fallon Band Booster Craft Show

Well it's all done and no one is worse for the wear. I will say it was a long two days. The show traffic was slow and not a lot of people were buying. I only saw a few people walking around with full shopping bags. Everyone in our booth made back our investment so that was good. But there was very little profit. But all in all we had a good time just sitting and talking. Doing some knitting.

Bridgette manning the booth

Here is our booth. As you can see it was very cramped. All 5 of us couldn't fit in the booth. So two of us were behind the table, one was beside the table and two were greeting people who stopped by to look. I learned a lot from Trish about sales. She is very good at greeting and interacting with people.

This is Trish, super sales woman

Joan hiding in the corner.

Carolyn modeling one of Brigette's Wowers.



This is the display case Don made me for my Pandora Style beads. I sold a few of them but a couple of other vendors were selling them for $1 a bead. I found out that they got their beads from a distributor and didn't make them. I thought it was a craft show where you made your merchandise.

Bridgette and I are going to be in the craft show on base and that one specificly says no vendors or merchandise that was not made by the exhibitor. It is on Saturday the 19th of November. Wish me luck.


Trish showing off her fingerless beaded gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment