Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween Pictures

I finally got around to downloading some of the pictures from Halloween. They are on my phone so I had to email them to myself.


We had such a good time. We were at Phil's, who by the way is a talented artist as well as an all around great guy. Heidi's sister Lori was taking the pictures. This is Lisa, myself and Heidi. These are the other two ladies in my book club.


We were laughing so hard and goofing around that Lori was having a hard time getting a good picture of us.


Finally we stood still long enough for a semi-decent picture. Of course Lori was a little blury so the pictures are a tad bit blurry.


This is Lori. When I took this picture we were at a club called Sevens. There was a costume party going on right outside and we were sitting just in the door was on a bench. This was a very good spot because we got to sit in the warmth of the club and see all the costumes as the people went by getting another drink, going to the bathroom, or just trying to get warm again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment