Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Job Ahead

Today was my last day with Office Team. I have accepted a job offer from Cassidy Turley here in St. Louis. I am excited to start.

Last Saturday was the craft fair on base. It was 8 to 2 with set up starting at 6am. Man was it a HARD and LONG day. Business was slow. Sold a couple of things and barter for another. Bridgette and I decided that craft fairs weren't our thing. That we will just stick to Etsy. Now all I have to do is get all my inventory listed in my Etsy shop.



This is my attempt at a blue/silver animal print bracelet. Not too bad.





I am working on some spinning hooks. The hook that helps you pull the yarn through the orifice so that you can continue to spin. I think it's called an orifice hook, but that doesn't sound very good. I am making the hook out of 16 guage copper wire and then making the handle out of clay.



      Here is a picture of me and my best friend,
     Heidi at our birthday party. Her birthday is
     a few days after mine so we celebrate together.


Heidi is really into shoes and giraffes. This is the perfect Heidi shoe.


It's late and it looks like I will be up all night again.










No comments:

Post a Comment