Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don's sisters were here yesterday, just passing through town. They stopped by and we went out to lunch.



I was pretty tired after the fantastic cheeseburger I had at Five Guys. I think we were all feeling a little full.





I have been working on some new pieces of jewerly. I have also been playing with polymer clay. I made these bangles out of polymer. It was pretty fun.







I made all the beads for this necklace.












I really like these earrings. I don't know if they can accutally be called steam punk but they do have a steam punkish feel to them.











I have been seeing these kinds of rings all over and thought it might be fun to try to make one. I think I did a pretty good job. Next time I will embed the wire part of the ring directly into the clay and not use a ring finding.









This is a pendant to a necklace I made. The chain is attached to the heart. I am thinking of putting it in my Etsy shop.

1 comment: