Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

Etsy at last



Well I have done it. I posted some of my jewerly on Esty. I have had a few things sell. Mostly they have been people that I know through Facebook but that's a beginning isn't it?

I don't know if I can make any money selling my things on Etsy, but maybe I can make enough to support my hobby habit. A friend of mine told me that sounds like an addiction. Maybe it is.

Alot of people keep looking at my knot ring. I only have a few sizes avaliable so I guess I need to make more with a wider range of sizes.

Tomorrow is my birthday and Don is taking me to JD McGriks. That is my favorite resturant. It's an Irish Pub.

On Saturday I am having a birthday party with my good friend Heidi. Her birthday is within a handful of days of my birthday so we decided that we needed to have a joint birthday party. It has been such a long time since I have had a birthday party. This party is going to be a costume party and the theme is Life is a Witch. Everyone must come dressed as their favorite witch. The people I have invited thought it was a fun idea and started telling me who they were going to come as. I invited 8 people and 6 have comfirmed that they are coming. Not too bad.



I have just finished a wood agate charm necklace. I am very pleased with it. The beads are such a nice color. Now I am going to make earrings to match. I have enough beads and charms.


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday sis... I love you..
    This necklace is beautiful ... I'm glad that I'm now only addicted to knitting or else I could see a problem... hee hee

    Happy knitting and o.k. crafting...jewelry!

    ReplyDelete