Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mascoutah Chili Cook Off

What can I say. I had a great time. The weater was beautiful and the company great. We didn't sell much but we did get our entrance fee back. So we didn't loose anything.



We arrived about 8:00 am and it took us about 2 hours to set up and price everything. I know we should of priced before hand but you know how it goes sometimes. Anyway we got everything done just before the Chili Cook Off started.


I had some chili, but only a taste. The corndogs however were great. Chili and I really don't get along too well.






I am going to get some more earring displays and perhaps some necklace displays that the necklaces hang in stead of using the necks.





As you can see I was sitting in the sun and got burnt as a lobster. It was a big mistake wearing such large sunglasses. I now look like a red raccoon.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment