Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Today started out with me, waking up to itchy legs. Friday I went to a friends house and we sat out on her patio. Unknown to me, I was eating up by bugs. I really didn't feel them on Saturday, but Sunday night they started itching and this morning it was terrible. I don't have any skin left on my shins.



I found a picture from my visit to Washington that I like. Actualy I copied it off of my daughter-in-laws facebook photo album. This is just after we were finished eating at the resturant that Don and Jon shot the oysters. It was right by a marina with lots of sailboats.




I got my first commission for a piece of jewerly last week. I am excited. It's for a good friend so I really want it to be good. She wants me to make earrings like the egypitain spiral bracelet I made. It will be a bit tricky but I think I can do it.







I am working on a tubular herringbone necklace. I am going to make it about 20 inches in length. It is silver with a three small lines of blue winding around it. Very pretty. You really can't see it clearly in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment