Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010














My visit to Jon and Melanie was fantastic! I now remember how much I really liked living in the northwest. We went whale watching but didn't see any whales. We did see a lot of porpises, bald eagles and harbor seals. The weather was very nice. About 75 degrees. It rained a couple of times but only Washington mist.



We went to Pike's Market on Sunday. Lots of nice flowers and fruit. We bought apricots the size of peaches. The cherries were everywhere just like I remembered. There were all kinds of neat things there. Handmade jewerly, leather goods, clothes almost anything you can think of. I even got to buy some devil's claw for the strained muscle ointment I make. There was a street band playing and they were pretty good.








They were a funky-folky sort of band. Pretty eclectic bunch.






We went to the Pt. Defiance Gardens. The roses were in bloom. There were so many different types. I wish I could of taken all of them home with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment